FCA - Derramadero
FCA - Derramadero Liaisons
When you contract a TQS Field Quality Representative, you get immediate access not only to quality talent, but to your manufacturer’s, customer’s and supplier’s personnel through our established, professional working relationships. We create an environment where trust and credibility are promoted – and shared with you.
Availability: In stock
- Request 10 hours for $25.00 per hour and save 4%
- Request 15 hours for $24.00 per hour and save 8%
- Request 20 hours for $23.00 per hour and save 12%
All form fields are required.
Saltillo Van Assembly Plant
- Floor Space: 2.8 million square feet
- Products: Ram ProMaster
- Employment: 1,483 (1,338 hourly; 145 salaried) on two shifts
- Union Local: Sindicato Nacional de Trabajadores de la Industria Automotriz Integrada, Similares y Conexos de la República Mexicana (SNTIASCRM); National Union of Integrated Automotive and Allied Industries of Mexico
Plant History: With an investment of nearly $1.1 billion, Chrysler de Mexico broke ground on a new assembly plant in May 2011 for production of the Ram ProMaster. Production started in July 2013.
The Ram ProMaster is sold in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. ProMaster is the only truck of its kind produced in Mexico and is based on the successful Fiat Ducato.
Our Representative Profiles are coming soon!
No Current Launches Scheduled