GM - Bowling Green, KY
When you contract a TQS Field Quality Representative, you get immediate access not only to quality talent, but to your manufacturer’s, customer’s and supplier’s personnel through our established, professional working relationships. We create an environment where trust and credibility are promoted – and shared with you.
Availability: In stock
- Request 10 hours for $38.00 per hour and save 3%
- Request 15 hours for $35.00 per hour and save 11%
- Request 20 hours for $33.00 per hour and save 16%
All form fields are required.
GM began production of the esteemed Corvette in Bowling Green in 1981, and the facility has remained the exclusive home of the Corvette for over 30 years. Known around the world as America’s sports car, the Corvette exemplifies the definition of innovation. The Corvette is the world’s longest-running, continuously produced passenger car. When the first Corvette rolled off the line over 60 years ago, it was born an icon. GM has continued this reputation for the car with six decades of refinement and innovation, raising the bar for performance cars with each generation. The Corvette Stingray is no exception; man and machine work in harmony to bring to life the perfect balance of technology, design and performance.
Products & Production
- Corvette Stingray Coupe and Convertible
- Corvette Grand Sport Coupe and Converible
- Chevrolet Z06 Coupe and Converible
- LT4 6.2L V8 engine for Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Grand Sport models
Our Representative Profiles are coming soon!
No Current Launches Scheduled