GM - Bowling Green, KY
GM Bowling Green has produced over 1 million Corvettes since opening in 1981. It is the only plant in the world to build the "Thoroughbred of Sportscars". GM Bowling Green produces the Corvette Stingray, Corvette Grand Sport, Corvette Z06, and LT4 6.2L V8 engine for the Z06 and Grand Sport models.
Availability: In stock
All form fields are required.
- Opened in 1981
- Over 1 million Corvettes produced
- 1.7 million square-foot facility
Products & Production
- Corvette Stingray Coupe and Convertible
- Corvette Grand Sport Coupe and Convertible
- Chevrolet Z06 Coupe and Convertible
- LT4 6.2L V8 engine for Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Grand Sport models
2019 Vehicle Launch
- Chevrolet Corvette C8
New Features & Updates
- Coming soon!