GM - Lake Orion, MI
GM Lake Orion opened in 1983. It is the only car factory capable of producing three distinctive types of vehicles on the same line: internal combustion engines, electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles. GM Lake Orion produces the Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Bolt EV and Cruise AV.
Availability: In stock
All form fields are required.
- Opened in 1983
- 4.3 million square-foot facility
- Produced more than 5.4 million vehicles
Products & Production
- Bolt EV
- Cruise AV
Upcoming Vehicle Launch
- Chevrolet Bolt EUV
New Features & Updates
- The Bolt EUV will be the first Chevy to offer GM's Super Cruise hands-free driver-assistance system.
- The vehicles are slated to go into production in teh summer of 2021. If that plan stays the course, expect the vehicles to be delivered before the end of 2021.
- The Bolt EUV is expected to be available as a compact five-door, crossover/hatchback.
- We will update more News and Features as they become available