GM Powertrain - Toledo, OH
When you contract a TQS Field Quality Representative, you get immediate access not only to quality talent, but to your manufacturer’s, customer’s and supplier’s personnel through our established, professional working relationships. We create an environment where trust and credibility are promoted – and shared with you.
Availability: In stock
- Request 10 hours for $38.00 per hour and save 3%
- Request 15 hours for $35.00 per hour and save 11%
- Request 20 hours for $33.00 per hour and save 16%
All form fields are required.
Toledo Transmission Operations was founded in Toledo in 1916. Plant employees produced truck transfer cases and transmissions for four- and six-wheel-drive military trucks throughout World War II. Today, team members proudly manufacture and assemble GM’s six-speed and eight-speed rear-wheel-drive and six-speed front-wheel-drive transmissions that are used in a variety of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles. Historically, the plant has a long-standing reputation of quality, productivity and performance
Products & Production
- Rear-wheel-drive 6-speed, rear-wheel-drive 8-speed, and front-wheel-drive 6-speed transmissions used in a variety of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles.
- Hydra-matic 6L50/80/90 Rear-Wheel-Drive 6-Speed
- Global Front-Wheel-Drive 6-Speed Gen1, Gen2
- GF6Gen3/ RWD 8-Speed
Our Representative Profiles are coming soon!
No Current Launches Scheduled