Nissan - Decherd, TN
When you contract a TQS Field Quality Representative, you get immediate access not only to quality talent, but to your manufacturer’s, customer’s and supplier’s personnel through our established, professional working relationships. We create an environment where trust and credibility are promoted – and shared with you.
Availability: In stock
- Request 10 hours for $38.00 per hour and save 3%
- Request 15 hours for $35.00 per hour and save 11%
- Request 20 hours for $33.00 per hour and save 16%
All form fields are required.
Since 1997, Nissan’s powertrain plant in Decherd, Tenn. has been building reliable, high-quality engines while providing secure and well-paying jobs for residents of Franklin County and the surrounding area. Today, the facility and its more than 1,400 employees provide engines for all Nissan and Infiniti vehicles built at the company’s vehicle assembly plants in Smyrna, Tenn. and Canton, Miss. In 2013, the plant began supplying electric motors to support U.S. production of the all-electric Nissan LEAF.
Products & Production
- Engines for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles
- 2.5-liter, 4 cylinder – Altima
- 2.5-liter, 4 cylinder – Rogue
- 2.5-liter, 4 cylinder SC – Pathfinder, Infiniti QX60
- 3.5-liter, 6 cylinder – Maxima
- 3.5-liter, 6 cylinder – Altima
- 3.5-liter, 6 cylinder – Pathfinder
- 3.5-liter, 6 cylinder – Infiniti QX60
- 4.0-liter, 6 cylinder – Frontier, Xterra
- 4.0-liter, 6 cylinder - NV
- 5.6-liter, 8 cylinder – Titan, Armada
- 5.6-liter, 8 cylinder – Patrol
- 5.6-liter, 8 cylinder – NV
- eMotor Assembly – LEAF
Our Representative Profiles are coming soon!
No Current Launches Scheduled