Toyota - Princeton, IN
Toyota Princeton, IN opened in 1998 with the debut of the Toyota T-150 pickup, later known as the Toyota Tundra. Current production includes the Toyota Highlander, Toyata Sienna, and Toyota Sequoia.
Availability: In stock
All form fields are required.
- Opened in 1998
- 4.3 million square-foot facility
- Split into two different plants - West Plant and East Plant
Products & Production
Upcoming Vehicle Launch
- Toyota Sienna
Features & Updates
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Standard Hybrid Powertrain with Class-Leading Manufacturer-Estimated 33 Combined MPG>
- Standard Blind Spot Monitor on All Grads
- Equpped for all facets of life with a tow rating p to 3,500 pounds.
- We will continue to update news and features as we learn more. Keep checking back!